Crow Intelligent Outdoor Microwave Barrier Detector (CSB-200D)
|FOB Price:||US $234 / Pair|
|Min. Order:||100 Pairs|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pairs||US $234/ Pair|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: CROW CSB-100D/150D/200D
- Usage: Anti-theft
- Certification: CE
- Detecting Distance: 100m-200m
- Dimensions of Unit(Trans./Rec.): 158*113*46mm
- Microwave Frequency: 9.5GHz
- Maximum Transmitting Power: 35mw(Continues)50mw(Peak)
- Lobe Width: Approx.5m
- Trademark: CROW
- Origin: China
- Type: Microwave Barrier Detector
- Installation Mode: Wall Mounted
- Application: Home
- Operating Temperature Range: -40deg-+60deg
- Detection Speed(Target Velocity): 0.1^10m/Sec
- Modulation Frequency: 1.0kHz
- Scope(Length of Protection Zone): Max.200m
- Lobe Height: Approx.2.5m
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8531100000
Digilon technology is based on Crow's microprocessor logic. The signal analysis provides a very high performance level and produces virtually no false alarm activations including those caused by adverse weather, interference or environmental changes.
The CSB 200 Digilon consists of separate transmitter and receiver units. Mounted facing each other, up to the maximum permitted range, they create a volumetric barrier of protection against intrusion.
The CSB 200 Digilon is user friendly and features calibration free technology for improved accuracy and speed of installation. The Crow microcontroller makes all the necessary decisions keeping installer programming to a minimum.
The CSB 200 Digilon is the ideal choice for protecting high risk sites such as Power Stations, Prisons, Military installations, High risk industrial areas etc etc.
1. Detect human intruders walking, running or crawling.
2. Quick and easy installation on pole, fence or wall.
3. No maintenance required.
4. High RFI & EMI immunity
5. Protection of high security areas
6. Power failure protection and backup
7. Multi-level sensitivity adjustment
|Name:||Crow Intelligent Outdoor Microwave barrier Detector(CSB-200D )|
|Maximum transmitting power:||35mW(continues)50mW(peak)|
|Scope(length of protection zone)||Max.200m|
|Rated power supply voltage:||12^24V|
|Range of power supply voltage:||10.2^30V|
|Current consumption:||70mA at 24Vdc|
|Relay contacts values||N.C 28Vdc,maximum current 0.1A|
|Alarm period||3 sec(Max.)|
|Tamper switch:||N.C 28Vdc maximum current 0.1A-open when cover is removed|
|Detection speed(target velocity)||0.1^10m/sec|
|Remote testing||Built-in-self-test generator simulates actual intrusion signals|
|Flatness of ground||Approx.0.3m|
|Maximum height of grass on the ground||0.3m|
|Maximum height of snow on the ground||0.5m|
|Alarm output-swiching cover of relay contacts for the time||Minimum 3 sec.|
|Dimensions of unit(Trans./rec.)||158*113*46mm|
|Weight(T,R and accessories)||1.1kg|
|Operating temperature range:||-40° C-+60° C|
|Weatherproofing:||All openings with gasket and sealed|
|conformal coated circuit board|